- Our Schools
- Spanish Classes
- What to do
- Our Blog
- Prices & Registration
- Contact Us
Learn Spanish at Costa Rica’s only Spanish School directly on the beach
Study Spanish in our beautiful tranquil Pacific oceanfront campus in Sámara Beach, Costa Rica. Experience the local lifestyle of this tropical beach paradise in Guanacaste.
We teach not only language but culture in a country full of adventure and natural beauty! Immerse yourself in the culture by participating in our daily cultural activities.
If you are interested in language immersion and cultural interaction, if a gated beach resort is not your idea of travelling, then Intercultura Samara Language School might be your perfect language study stay and vacation.
Escape from your daily routine, learn Spanish directly on the beach with our small and intensive and interactive classes. Explore the 5 km long beach in your free time, immerse yourself in Spanish and share the life of a local Costa Rican family. The experience will change you!
Sámara has been named 2nd best beach in all of Central America by Trip Advisor's Travelers' Choice for 2013.
Intercultura in the news
- Intercultura's English classes for local communities, mentioned in VOG
- Language Immersion with Intercultura, Costa Rica Sun
- Intercultura-hosted association CREAR makes national news! La Nación and Voice of Nosara
- Continued Support 2013, UN, Global Compact
- Intercultura Samara Staff testing extreme waterslide, Travel Channel
- Learning a New Language on Location, New York Times
- Nature and Knowledge, The Boston Globe
- Intercambios Culturales, Channel 9, Costa Rica
- Spanish Learners Hit Stride in Heredia, The Tico Times
- Learning in the Active Voice, Language Magazine, pg 37-8
- Plunge In! Immersed Spanish Costa Rica, Canadian Doctors Magazine
- Learning Spanish with a Proven, Reputable Homestay Program, We Love Costa Rica
The homestays we offer are a key part of our Spanish program. We select Costa Rican families in Sámara within walking distance of the school and beach (from half a block to max.1 mile /1.5 kms). All students are encouraged to...
Latest From Our School Blog
Thursday, 11 September, 2014 - 16:27
As our Samara Campus is located right on the beach, leaving a positive sustainable impression is essential, not only on our students but on everyone. In...