- Our Schools
- Spanish Classes
- What to do
- Our Blog
- Prices & Registration
- Contact Us
Learn Spanish at Costa Rica’s only Spanish School directly on the beach
***SPECIAL OFFER Green Season: Book 3 weeks of classes and pay only for 2! Sign up now!***
Study Spanish in our beautiful tranquil Pacific oceanfront campus in Sámara Beach, Costa Rica. Experience the local lifestyle of this tropical beach paradise in Guanacaste.
We teach not only language but culture in a country full of adventure and natural beauty! Immerse yourself in the culture by participating in our daily cultural activities.
If you are interested in language immersion and cultural interaction, if a gated beach resort is not your idea of travelling, then Intercultura Samara Language School might be your perfect language study stay and vacation.
Escape from your daily routine, learn Spanish directly on the beach with our small and intensive and interactive classes. Explore the 5 km long beach in your free time, immerse yourself in Spanish and share the life of a local Costa Rican family. The experience will change you!
Are you a teen or a parent who has a teen? Have you heard of our Summer Spanish & Adventure Camp for Teenagers (13 - 17)? For last-minute sign-ups we are offering now a discount 10%. This will definitely be one of those life experiences you will not soon forget. Why? Read here!
Sámara has been named 2nd best beach in all of Central America by Trip Advisor's Travelers' Choice for 2013.
Intercultura in the news
- Intercultura's English classes for local communities, mentioned in VOG
- Language Immersion with Intercultura, Costa Rica Sun
- Intercultura-hosted association CREAR makes national news! La Nación and Voice of Nosara
- Continued Support 2013, UN, Global Compact
- Intercultura Samara Staff testing extreme waterslide, Travel Channel
- Learning a New Language on Location, New York Times
- Nature and Knowledge, The Boston Globe
- Intercambios Culturales, Channel 9, Costa Rica
- Spanish Learners Hit Stride in Heredia, The Tico Times
- Learning in the Active Voice, Language Magazine, pg 37-8
- Plunge In! Immersed Spanish Costa Rica, Canadian Doctors Magazine
- Learning Spanish with a Proven, Reputable Homestay Program, We Love Costa Rica
Our Spanish classes are designed for more effective teaching and learning of the Spanish language. We offer immersion programs with small classes and different levels which enhances the learning process. Class size Classes are held for 4 hours per...
Latest From Our School Blog
Monday, 28 July, 2014 - 17:37
Costa Rica loves its national holidays, and everything from banks to schools shut down for these days so that everyone can get in on the party... We´ve...